Judgement day has come for a much talked about concealer from the now expanding “Naked” line from Urban Decay. Here are my thoughts….
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
A light weight concealer that promises
“high-coverage, buildable, weightless coverage and leaves an invisible, Naked Skin finish”.
- It definitely lives up to its weightless claims
- Great texture
- It is buildable
- Great for a more natural look & finish
- The “flocked” applicator is surprisingly easy to work with
- Super concentrated
- travel friendly
- I wouldn’t consider this a full coverage concealer. My under eye area still demands my well loved Mac Pro longwear concealer/YSL touche éclat combo.
- It does take a lot of product for me to build it up to a level of coverage I like
- Limited shade range, there are currently only 8 colors mainly catering lighter to medium skin tones
- Wears well on my oily skin, but definitely not long wearing. I highly recommend setting with powder for longevity.
All in all this concealer will get much love by me. As mentioned I find myself using it mainly for blemishes. It is just a no go for my under eye area due to lack of it’s full coverage abilities & tendency to crease in that area on me. I have the color light neutral & am pretty happy with that match, although I am disappointed with its lack of shade range. The texture/formulation is indeed impressive & provides wonderful blend ability with my many different foundations and even bare skin.
If you’re in the market for a new no-makeup look, easy to carry, touch up & go type product this might stand a chance!
Sidenote: I find the price tag a bit steep, so if you happen to have a discount code or coupon that can be applied to this purchase I highly suggest you use it on this.