Fall is here. And adding a few different colors to your makeup wardrobe can’t hurt. I find the easiest way to do that is with lipsticks. Today I’m reviewing two colors from YSL, I chose a more neutral everyday color (9 rose stiletto) and a brighter vivid color (19 fuchsia) for when I want to dress it up.
- The lipstick will last you a while. One swipe and that’s all you need for full coverage, opaque color.
- As with all YSL products the packaging is fab.
- Wears well. It is definitely more longer-lasting with lip liner.
- Smells lovely.
- I feel like you could find comparable colors and finishes in other brands for less money.
- Formulation has a tendency to really stick to dry patches on the lips. I highly recommend laying down a primer or moisturizer on lips.
So do you need it? No. But it is a great lipstick. It is hard to top the packaging & how comfortable it is to wear. The colors also translate well for Spring too. Overall I give it a 7.5 out of 10.